~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

valentine?

it's another valentine's day.. i m stil single..

actually.. 4 me.. i think it's ok.. bt my frenz.. truly frenz.. they r so worry abt me.. they tried 2 help me in many ways.. tried 2 change my mind.. bt.. at last.. wil them success? i dunno..

is tat gal muz depend on a guy? no, i dun think so.. gal muz b independent.. mayb bcz of my family.. too many negative examples.. my aunties.. my uncles.. n even my best fren..

when ppl talking abt bf, i wil alwaz talk abt my leehom.. is tat i really luv leehom so much.. not really.. i m juz trying 2 avoid ppl 2 'ask long ask short' onli.. i m nt tat kind of gal who cant live without love jz like my roommate does..

i hv many things nit 2 complete.. my responsibilities.. 2 myself.. my dream.. n my family..

i m very selfish 1.. so i think no nit 2 hurt other ppl loh..

so.. frenz.. i appreciate wat u all do.. i noe u all wan me hapi wan me 'hang fock'.. bt mayb tat's not d onli way 2 make me hapi n 'hang fock'.. i feel hapi n 'hang fock' when i'm wif u guys.. n when i noe u guys really treat me so gd.. so concern abt me.. thx..

hapi valentine's day!!

p/s: so now, u all stil wan 2 try 2 do sth? wil u all success? my 'jek gouk' tell me tat at tis moment u all cant change me anything..

0 comments:

Post a Comment