~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

29052009

everything changed good today..

YK called me after i sms him.. normally we just sms each other.. but last night, he straight away called me after received my sms.. he's really worry about me i think..
along the way i walked back home, he accompanied my via phone.. when i said my mood not good, asked him to tell me a joke, he really did it. then, when talked about my problems, normally i will ask people use a knife to kill me then settle all the things, sure i'm just joking lah, how dare i do so wor, somemore i still have many things not yet do, not yet try, not yet eat, lol!! but he scolded me :( and then, he just give me a solution, wanted to help me to solve 1 of the problem that he could help.. i'm very touch about that actually..
YK, you're damn good you know? hope you can forget the girl and meet your angel very soon ;)

then, when i was at home, KY called.. maybe i didn't reply his sms i guess.. he said that he just reached home that time.. then he asked about the problems, consoled me, and then talked nonsense for hours.. he brought me out from the bad mood that time.. although his willingness to help could not really help, but, i also appreciate it..
however, because of some questions and some reasons, i heard a sound of glass broken from my heart.. maybe.. i am trying to escape from something..
KY, you did helped me before, and now, i know that you are willing to help if i ask again, nothing else i can say except thanks..

yul didn't answer my call when i called her. she forgot to bring her handphone out that night. when she saw the missed call after home, she tried to call me but faied. i guess i was talking with KY that time. so, she sms me.. hmm.. nothing, just wanna feel your love to me, yul, LOL!!! (people might thinking i am a lesbian now, hahaha.. maybe spoiled Yul's image as well, sorry.. wakaka...)

today, wake up early in the morning, blogged, and then masked.. i never do these 2 things in the morning of working days.. but today, i managed to wake up ealier, so i had extra time to do it ^.~

don't know why, someone treated me very good today.. his willingness to help me to send the cards to post office (although at last he did not help.. although at last is bibi & vickie helped..) really made me shock.. and then, he also helped me to past the things to ampang.. so kind today.. not sure it's because his mood very good, or because i didn't do anything when he threw his bad mood on me? no matter how, he really good today, so i think today if i buy TOTO, i will kena one, hehe ^^

and in my alicia msn which none of my colleagues got it, i mentioned that this year dumpling festival i have no rice dumpling to eat.. i don't think that they saw it.. but.. bibi took dumplings for me & vickie to eat.. she is really a sweet girl.. so kind.. so cute.. and very lovely..

and.. don't know how to describe.. today is really a good day for me.. hope all the good will stay with me now onward.. i really need it..

allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan

1 comments:

yul at: June 15, 2009 at 11:40 PM said...

my lovely lesbian dearie,

Very good to see this post!!! May all the best falls on you EVERYDAY!!!
CHEERS!! MUACKSssssss~~!!!!!!!!!!
^,~

Post a Comment