~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

sista

i have 2 younger sisters. both of them born in the 1st week of June. and both of them called Chris.
my 'blood' sister called me 'san1 jie3' & another sister who has no 'blood-related' one called me 'ah jie2'.

that day, i had dinner with my no-blood-related sister. it had been around 2 years that we did not meet up. but still, she is so cool & so warm. cool in her character, and warm in her heart.
although she is the younger one, the care & concern she shares is much more than how i could give her. i am so lucky to know her in 2005. oh my god! i know her for 5 years already!! time flies..

still remember that time when we stay in small little room in KC, she & our no-blood-related mother always take care of me. they helped me in lots of things when the stupid me got into trouble. when i was sick, especially that time, when i walked alone to pusat perubatan, and fainted there for hours, sis came & accompanied me back to our hostel. on the way back, i almost faint again, kneel down at the roadside, can't speak, can't hear, can't see... she was so worried, kept asking if i still ok to go back or need to go to pusat perubatan again. i ended up manage to walk back hostel & fainted again on my bed once i entered the room.

when we moved out from KC, i did not stay together with them, my family in serdang, but they never stop their concern to me. when they know that i have not enough money, they invited me to have lunch or dinner at their house. i could not forget the lovely food prepared by my family there. and when they know that i got problem, they always help me to solve or give me idea or suggestion. once, when i disappeared, they were being asked by my coursemates, and they kept calling me eventhough they knew that i've already switched off my handphone, especially my sister. i was so guilty to make her & ah ma worry.

sister called me and asked if i am still at mid valley. she was there! surprise & excited! since she is so busy with her work.
we had our dinner at the korean store there and kept talking. or, maybe can say as i was the one who can't stop talking. when talked about our recently life, she 心疼 me, and said, ah jie, you are too tired, you need a rest. she wanted to sponsor me to go to find ah ma! what's a good sister i have!

time flies & changes lots of things, but her care & concern is still there! my first tear dropped that night when she show her care to me, and willing to help me in any method i want, i just need to open my mouth. touch.

she wanted me to promise her something, and i really tried my best to keep the promise.
and she, really keep her words.. does what she said everyday..

yogai! my sister asked me not to scare you all, must fight back! and  she is there willing to give me support! hence, i should not be like that anymore!! i will stand up on my own foot!!

sis, thx ya so much! luv ya!

allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment