~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

beyond the door, there's peace.. i'm sure..

a song dedicated to uncle choon who we called 'choon ku leh' in hainanese..

out of suddenly, received news that he is rest in peace in the midnight. really so sudden until i cry no tears. could not be back to accompany him for the last journey, i can only here praying and hoping that he can be happily in heaven with grandma..



Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same

If I saw you in heaven?

I must be strong
And carry on

'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven


Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart

Have you begging please

Begging please

Beyond the door
There's peace, I'm sure

And I know there'll be no more

Tears in heaven

0 comments:

Post a Comment