~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

05112007

so great hv a family here.. ^^

it hd been long time i din eat rice (tat time bz, rushing 4 assignment n... actually i oso dunno y lah, jz noe i was very very very bz tat time..even slp oso jz 1 o 2 hrs a day onli..)
den, tat day, my dear chris invite me 2 hv lunch at their hse.. 1stly, sure i shy.. 2 many times eat at their hse without any contribution.. bt sure, at last i hd lunch wif them.. n started fr tat day, i hv my lunch n dinner wif them most of da time..
like tat feeling so much.. v, 1 family, got my dear sis--chris, ah má, ah mà, yi po, tai po.. everyday spend our time 2gather on dining table.. so gd..

actually i dun like study here.. is 1 of my wrong decision.. i alwaz regret 4 tat..
however, i so glad tat i can study here sometimes.. at least i can noe them.. my dearest hsemates, my coursemates, n definitely my family here --> my dear sis, ah má, ah mà, yi po, tai po.. da onli persons who take care of me, gv me support when i need, worry me when i disappear tat time.. thx n luv u all..

jz now hv lunch wif them again.. den after lunch feel like wan 2 hv some dessert, so ah mà n tai po go down 2 buy a big box of ice cream when me n chris r washin dishes.. den.. 6 of us really can finish it, wau!!
it's a great time 4 me since i m so down tis few weeks.. v chit-chat there.. talk til taipo's wedding.. yeah! next yr.. wil i fly there 2 attend? da wedding of my family.. if possible, i hope tat i can attend.. bt it's better if ah má's wedding at da same time, so tat i no need 2 fly there for 2 times, hehe.. ah má's wedding sure i wil attend 1 ^^

6 of us on dining table.. 6 members, jz like my real family.. bt, it's hard 4 us 2 gather on dining table.. me, now at serdang; my lovely eldest sis, sharon, now bz wif her work, at sunway; joyce, til now i stil dunno wat she wan, dunno where she wan 2 go; n christy, next yr, wil she stil stay at bm? once a yr, cny, onli time my hse got 6 of us.. bt, is tat really v can eat 2gather at same time, on same table?? v hv 2 go grannies' hses.. cny eve, cny,..

i noe, it's a difficult time 4 us now.. so many problems occur.. bt i blieve tat 1 a day, it wil turn better.. if tat is a fate, i wil try hard 2 change it.. i cant do anything now.. bt 1 day, i wan u all noe, i wil change it.. v all wil hv a better life.. blieve.. v can change it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment