~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

sem break

tis is the last sem break 4 my uni life..
wat i hd done in tis 1 mth ++??

again.. work work work..
start fr pwtc job, til wisma goldhill, til midvalley, til the weld, den times square, ampang point, lot 10, n den bac 2 midvalley again.. cant blieve tat my holidays is jz full wif job job job.. it's a job marathon.. even more tired than study + work when uni reopen.. haiz..

feel soli 2 my younger sis.. tis is de 1st time she visit my eldest sis hse.. however, i hv no time 2 bring her kia kia.. bt luckily she can enjoy herself wif those drama v bought 4 her + on9..
jz help her 2 create a msn acc n my eldest sis help her 2 create friendster acc.. cant blieve tat in jz few days, her frenz is more than my elder sis, joyce.. wah! is tat call youngster?
chris, my younger sis's msn nick.. again.. my both younger sis got another similar thing.. bsides June, de month they born, n now, both of them oso using chris..

oh ya! i met m. & mdm gabarre when i work at the weld.. tat day when the lift there got problem.. there was a boring working day.. cant stand inside the weld so walk out 2 starbucks there.. when i wan 2 walk bac in2 da cold building, i saw them.. quite surprise.. n they oso i guess.. they talked wif me in french, bt my french is sdn bhd 1, anyway, v manage 2 understand wat v r talkin abt.. hahaha....

mm.. at ampang point there, met a guy fr french.. is a islamic.. v tried 2 chat in french.. n sure tis time is better.. n.. dunno y, suddenly i m so proud bcz i learn french.. n same wif MY.. altho v stil dunno wat v wil do wif our major.. n dunno can get job o nt after grad..

last job at midvalley, met nic, a guy who help me in my sales 1 (haha.. my customer lah)he nt satisfy wif da service of 'them' den i tried 2 ask he y bt he dun wan 2 talk.. actually v can understand wat happened lah.. jz like last time danny case.. i noe..
n actually now i lost my passion 2 work.. dunno y.. suddenly feel like 'liong sam guo yi ng hooi'.. altho at 1st i wan 2 help them.. bt seem like at last wil 'hai' them 1.. aiz.. mayb after midvalley job i can rest n think baik baik 1st b4 another jan job at midvalley..

sem break last at my last day job at midvalley.. bt 24th is x'mas eve.. our french class cancelled.. so i stil stay at sunway.. hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment