~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

19/10/2008 ~my convo~

sorry to everyone that i delayed this blog until now.

not only no mood to blog, i am quite busy recently. (oops! don't ask me what i am busy with, because even myself also don't know what i am busy with right now)

many people keep chasing me for those photos of my convo, ok ok, as what i promised, i will try to send you guys by today or tomorrow. i will 'guai guai' stay at home these two days to prepare for it, be patience.

after 3 years of damn crazy life in serdang, i finally graduated from UPM!!

morning of 19 oct, 2 elder sisters and me went out to pick up laundry and buy brunch. We first went to pick up laundry then bought some foods here, after that, we went to subang, bought some breads, and some foods again! yeah! lots of things can eat.. haha..

then back home, bath, ate, and prepared to go out. It was quite rushing since many things not yet done. When Yul called me to tell me that the traffic quite jammed there, i still at home =.=
Luckily the traffic from sunway to serdang was smooth, so i managed to reach there at time. Yul introduced her parent and elvis's parent to my parent, so that 'penang lang' could sit together, it's better like that, haha..

Don't know why, i seems like 'yap zoi' ( married 入赘 ) to Yul's course already haha.. always join them..

after dad & mum them entered the hall, we walked to gather at the side of the hall. When i still talking with Yul + searching for my coursemates, i saw josephine. The stupid guard not allowed her to join us just because she wear pants!! what's a stupid logic!! (They did explain this case to media with the stupid reasons!! damn!!)

i walked into the group of my coursemates, and sure, we took pictures together with ying yin's camera. if i know we can bring camera, sure i won't leave it to mum! haih.. it was too late..

mm.. there were some of our coursemates absent : june, natasha, zoe, & i thought can see jasmine one, but she seems like enjoy her life in great britain, so didn't come to attend the convo.

In the hall, we just sitting there waiting our turn to go on the stage, bored!! Maybe our beloved UPM staffs know that we would be boring there, so they did something to make us laugh, hahaha.. They were using don't know what SLANG to call out our names.. it was very ''geli'' at first, and then, very funny, haha... and after that, i used to listen the weird slang already.
However, many people said that the MC called my name with the weird slang made them don't know that was me, =.=lll

after a long time i didn't present on the stage, so i walked very fast on the stage, and, everyone scold (not scold actually, it's just ''say'' me) about the time i was on the stage.. it's just a few seconds, not even 10 seconds!! haha..

Then, i received an sms from bpang. She mentioned that she got something to do so she couldn't come already. At first, i was thinking that she just kidding, but, it's truth! All of my buddies, no even a girl come! the attendances all guys!!

Thanks Danny who came from Penang just to attend my convo. i thought he was just kidding since he left message in our group there stated that he will 'fly' here. i really cant imagine how good he can treat me already! he really come to UPM! Oh my god!!
Danny, no need i say you also know that i am very touch right? but i also want to shout out --- i am very touch!! you stepped in KL again because of me, i really appreciate it, thank you very much, my best buddy forever..

Next, the gang of friends and buddies from Sungai Long : Lean Sheng, Lip Chin, Wei Chuan & Zhen Xiang. i know that some of you might have something to do or somewhere to go, but you guys chose to come here, i am so happy to see you guys here. Sorry for ignoring you guys sometimes when i RUN to take photos with my coursemates, housemates,... it's hard for me to explain how i feel that day, happy, proud, thanksful, touch,.. many.. cant explain via words..

Unexpected person called --> Chai Boi, she is one of my 6A2 friends also.. (some explanations: all of the guys who came that day are my 6A2 friends, danny, lean sheng, lip chin and wei chuan, only zhen xiang not jit sin ginna. however, we are all bm lang, wahaha..) ok, back to chai boi. she called me, asked for my location and asked me don't go away, wait for her there. wow! unexpected person came! thank you, chia boi, you no need to buy anything i already happy to see you there, you brought something for me somemore, thanks ya :)

if you know me better, especially my family members, relatives, then you must know how is the character of my dad! something happened! and suddenly our mood turned bad! rain somemore! shit!!

to thanks danny them to come, we plan to treat them eat, so i called lean sheng them to have dinner together. had no idea where to dine, so at last, we decide to dine at 'leong nga' paper wrapped chicken & yong tau fu there.

this was the first time i had dinner with my friends with all of my family together, don't know how everyone's feel, haha.. maybe the table is too big, too many people, i felt like i had paid less attention to people who sat too far from me.. i'm sorry about that, especially to LS.

after dinner, i gave a wrong direction to Sharon again, ya, AGAIN, so we had to take a long long journey to reach home. sorry sis :(

Sharon tried to took our pictures at home with her camera, but the batteries could not work, so end up we didn't take so much of pictures. you know what happened? i also don't know. i used to be in this kind of situation when eldest sister and dad being together for more than half an hour! sigh..

it was time for me to ''SS'' then. haha.. took pictures with all my lovely presents given by my buddies & sisters.
Oh ya, my sweet lovely younger sister, Chris, did something made me feel so touch also. She is very 'ngiau' (stingy), but she spent a big sum of her money to buy a branded dress for me! To attend my convo, she went to do rebonding somemore. ya, my beloved Chris spent lots of money because of me.. touch! haha..

Thanks Danny and Zhen Xiang for the bouquet of flowers with snoopy.
Thanks 立竞、偉權、Mr. See, Chiew Li & May ying for the cute little bear.
Thanks 家媚for the present and the card with meaningful words you given.

Thanks my parents and lovely Chris coming over here to attend my convo..
Thanks Joyce coming back from Singapore to have a family gathering also..
Sharon, i know that you were very tired that few days, thanks you for everything you arranged and did..

there is one more person that i might not forget! a VIP! Anggeline! Thanks for the car that you borrow :)

ermm.. maybe can take this opportunity to thank everyone who sms or called me, appleships leng lui, leng lui may ying, uncle lock, aunty dan dan, yiap chong, ......


the photos all in my photo album now!!

allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan
allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan allice tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment