~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

23062010

as prediction, woke up with swollen eyes

on the way to work, onefm was playing a song sing by 梁文音, a song that meant a lot to me -- 哭过就好.
and on my facebook, i post ''i know. i cry. i understand. i let go.'' i know that it's not easy to let go, but i have no choice, i have to, because this is her decision. i have no right to be disappointed, as this is a result of my mistaken, a wrong decision i made, so i have to face it, eventhough the situation now is not as what i aspect. won't regret even the 'try' failed, at least i tried.

did not go post office because of some reasons.
the situation in meeting room at 11am is as how i predicted, it was very cold and my stomach was growling =.=

my hot date with ms. c thc was on! planned to dine at lorong seratus tahun, but then when j & c came to my house, the shop was almost close, hence, we dined at station one at sunway. then, g came after badminton, and then t came.
after quite some time, i did not go club, and today, they brought me there again, cocoa banana. haha.. i entered cocoa banana with my nerd look with spec! hahaha..
ermm.. why i club again? i did not forget the promise, but as how someone told me, i cannot hold my stupid principle because of that reason, i should not bear so much of things, should slowly put down some. and i am trying now.

i am always so lucky actually. i always have friends beside me when i have problems, when i am down, and sure when i am happy lah ^.^
really thanks 4 of them for the night they were with me!

C, J, G & T, thanks you guys so much!!



allice tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment