~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

WL day

totally no mood to work!
whole day being fai chai on the net, twitter, plurk & FB..

not because of my manger on leave.. it's because she throw too much on things on me..
everytime when she on leave, she will definitely list down a 2 pages of task for me to complete! and i know that i will definitely cannot finish all the task in the list.  y? besides the task she list down, i still have other task to complete! 物极必反! she dunno that she will make me moody to work all the things out.

i already try my best to brain-washed myself to work hard in this company. i thought everything will be smooth this year. i really try to change my mindset. i try to adopt to this environment. try to be used with this kind of culture. but why everytime also because of her. turn all my positive down?

really no mood to work today. WL + i.N.G...



allice tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment