~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

bong gang

was writing letters to heaven just now,
to tell him my recent..

some childhood memory flashed back in my mind..
i saw his smile
while i was typing the letter..

it is just a short simple letter with a few words,
but it is actually converted from many things in my brain..

i never thought that the tears will drop when the last few words being typed out..
i never thought that i will sob like how i was just now..
it's all out of controlled!!

i am 'bong gang'!
choose to be a 'bong gang'
to be the 'bong gang' who can smile in tears..


allice tan

2 comments:

{ My name is Yulina. } at: December 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM said...

hey Ling!! What dialect is this? Hokkien?
Bong Kang...I've never heard this before!!!
Give me more examples so that I can san yu li yong to describe you at the correct timing. LOL!!!

{ aLLice } at: December 26, 2010 at 3:14 PM said...

it's hainam! my grandpa's dialect..
it means stupid! :p

Post a Comment