~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

good news from dearie

not yet update much news, but what i know is the AUGUST!!
yeah! cant wait for August to come.. so that i have a new heaven with my lovely yul..

all these while, starbucks is a heaven for me to 'hide' when i face any problems.. a place for me to release my tension, to kick away the sad, to give me the feel of peace, warm and turn my mood to be good..

and soon, there will be another heaven for me.. not alone anymore.. but with my lovely yul..
i really cant wait for it..

oh my god!! i now start dreaming about it..
in my imagination.. another heaven of mine..

so good!!! ^o^

2 comments:

{ My name is Yulina. } at: May 15, 2011 at 8:20 PM said...

I actually started to dream about this "picture" like a year AGO!!!! hahahaha!!!

{ aLLice } at: May 15, 2011 at 8:27 PM said...

hahaha... when can we meet up?
seems like got many things wanna talk with you leh..

Post a Comment