~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

uncles in hospital

There's lots of things happen recently.

2 uncles admitted to hospital in the same day. Uncle Jing admitted to Gleneagles, because he fell down when he was at work. As how he said, is not so serious, admitted to hospital because doctor need to check whether there's any bone cracked or not.

Uncle Chai, the most serious one. He was sent to hospital by someone else. The story i heard is, he fainted during he went for treatment. He stopped breathing while he was in the ambulance on the way to hospital. The doctor even told us that uncle's situation is at the critical stage.

1 week passed. i am quite worry that i got a call from mom during work telling me the bad news. Can't deny that i got phobia since few years ago when paternal grandpa passed away. I could not stop crying in the office, until boss and whole account personnel stopped meeting and came out to ask me what happened.

Uncle Kong and Aunt Guet came back from Johor & KL yesterday. I can't stand to hear this kind of news because it means something gonna happen soon. I not really sure should consider this as good or bad, seems Uncle Chai is still alive but suffering laying in hospital depending on the machine to breath. I guess everyone is ready to receive the news, but still, the worry and sad is still there.

Do you believe in miracle? I did.
Can miracle show me that my past experience is wrong? Can miracle show me that i should keep believing on it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment