~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

come back please

guy
where are you when i need you

you were with me few years back
but since when
we are getting more and more far
until 1 day
you leave me without my notice

thought i can continue without you
thought i am strong enough to carry all these alone

whatever i do
in whichever area
i might not be me
but zombie

standing at the edge of the precipice
thinking how if i walk 1 more step to the front
shall i?
so that the zombie can r.i.p
and so do i

turn back and walk back?
no, there's no way back to the starting point
turn back
it's just mean to continue staying in the dark
and continue the zombie life

guy
please come back to me
without you, i can no longer feel my smile on face
please come back to me
and show me the 3rd solution
neither take 1 more step from the cliff
nor walk back without you
please come back to me
i need you so much
where are you, passion.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment