~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

1st day..

finally uni reopen..

1st day already late.. :p
class at 8am n i wake up at 8sth.. hahaha...
rush 2 class without taking my breakfast..

**breakfast is important 4 me, it's a problem 4 me if i din take breakfast.. so.. my 1st day..

ate emma's appollo in class (in front of m.gabarre somemore, haha).. bt it din help at all.. hungry..
after m.gabarre class, v hv m.regis class at dkap.. last sem he din teach us.. bt he got teach may ying them.. jz noe tat m.regis, mdm chong & mdm lim r parttime lecturers at um, cz may ying said their lecturers bac french liao, n they hd nt enough lecturer..

den.. after m.regis class, went fep.. hv my lunch there at 12sth..
serious gastric b4 class start.. think wan 2 go bac b4 lecturer come, bt at last, i can survive til end of marketing class.. (shit!! marketing seems like so tough!! i totally dunno wat lecturer teaching in 1st class!!)

hv spanish class at 5pm bt i din go.. i went bac 2 take medicine then sleep.. sleep?? yup, sleep.. last nite chat wif yul til 5sth den onli sleep.. tat's y lah, cant wake up, :p
when i woke up, i cant eat mcD :'( elvis help yul & cat buy mcD, n they ate in my hse.. i cant eat :( so pity.. i jz ate oatmeal + biscuit 4 my dinner..

haiz.. my 1st day..

0 comments:

Post a Comment