~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

wat kind of person i m?

few days ago, some1 told me tat i look like her fren, gv her a same feelin tat her fren gv her.. if i say i dun mind she said like tat, nobody wil blieve.. cz myself oso cant blieve tat i dun mind.. bt.. i m really tat kind of person? if really like tat, i hv 2 change.. i'l try 2 change..

i was told tat i m quite selfish, i wont think abt others, everything i care of myself 1st den onli others.. n.. .. .. .. .. .. ..

ya lah! same r really true lah, i cant deny it.. bt some i hv not notice til she said it.. bt some.. i really cant remember tat i did b4 o was i? m i?

quite upset..

frenz who r reading my blog, can u tell me wat kind of person i m ( in ur eyes )? let me noe wat i need 2 change..

i dun wan 2 gv other ppl 2 say me like tat again.. i wan 2 change..

0 comments:

Post a Comment