~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

terrible student

terrible student like me..
no others can sit @ de place #1 xcept me!
how come? y i bcome like tat?

last week i thought location there made me feel sleepy & FISHING on m.regis class..
(omg! almost whole class noticed it, sure m. oso if nt he wont ask me out 2 write sth, haha.. somemore if he nt noticed it, he is blind d, cz i sit jz in front of him, haha..)

2day, our class change fr dkap bac 2 sanggar.. so gd! thought it would b better, bt.. jz same.. i oso FISHING in class.. how??

nt onli m.regis class, marketing oso.. dunno y 2day bcome like tat.. is tat bcz of rain??

i'v tried 2 pay attention.. really.. i'v tried 2 concerntrate.. tried 2 open up my eyes.. however, my eyes, my head, my brain, dun wan 2 listen 2 me.. continue FISHING..
mayb bcz if tat, lecturer gv us 5mins 2 rest after 20mins i enterd de class.. (late 2 class d, somemore fall asleep in class!! tis kind if student, tis kind of gal!! haiz..)
finally tis 5 mins break bcome 1week break! (feel so shy when he said tat wan 2 let us bac 2 rest..) (is tat really bcz of me?? OMG!!)

i dun wan 2 b like tat! tis is jz de 4th week! i stil wan 2 survive!!
any1 got remedies help me 2 solve is pro?
help me pls!!
i dun wan 2 b tis kind of terrible student!!
i wan 2 survive @ tis sem!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment