~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

holidays

holidays started..

doing nth on 31st aug.. den went pj..

1st sept, noon, went 2 bukit tinggi.. 1st time i b there, after my 2 assignmnets r abt tis place.. it's nt s cold s i imagined.. somemore it's damn hot.. i'm wonderin tat -- is tat bcz it's nt so cold, so they changed its name 2 berjaya hills? izzit, mr vincent?
jz stay there 4 few hrs, den v went bac.. evening, v hd our dinner at genting.. crazy d? no lah! v jz wan 2 xperience rich ppl's life.. since they can go HK 4 breakfast, french 4 lunch, japan 4 dinner,... since v r poor, cannot go so far, so v went genting onli.. haha..
after dinner, shop awhile there, den v bac.. bac pj? no lah! stil early.. so v went 2 one U 4 a movie.. :p

2nd sept, nite, went putrajaya 2 watch fireworks.. spent $$ 2 buy ticket 2 go inside.. bullshit! waste my $$ onli.. cant deny de fireworks r beautiful.. however.. they r nt s amazin s my imagination.. it's nt worth 4 me 2 buy ticket 2 go inside de PICC 2 watch.. i regret 2 gv up my cloth where i found on genting n choose 2 spend de $$ 4 tis fireworks.. haiz..

2day, 3rd sept, i'm going bac 2 bm.. n having my holidays at home..

5th, my cute roommate's birthday.. n oso his birthday.. dunno wat 2 buy 2 him.. can i jz act like i hv 4 got??

7th, i think i wil b in autocity.. mayday comin.. n i get my tickets fr fren.. nt sure wil go wif who.. if any1 wan 2 go, jz get de tickets fr me (hopefully i stil got when u ask fr me lah!)

nt so sure when i wil bac 2 serdang.. 8th? o 9th? dunno.. bt 9th is my mom's birthday, hopefully can celebrate wif her earlier if i hv 2 bac serdang b4 tat..

0 comments:

Post a Comment