~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

nothing

when i reply your sms with the word 'nothing', please do not ask me again, although you know that there's something happened.

i have nothing, really nothing..
besides the 'bottomless' tears..

when i cried in the midnight, my accompanier is only the so called 'concern' (which i felt 'scold' is the more suitable word to be used) from singapore. and that's one of the reasons made my tears ''leaking''.

even till now, i still feel that i am no wrong.. maybe the song 'i am what i am' from oceanlab is really a song dedicated for me..
don't ever try to change me! i am 25 now! i know what i am doing! i have my own way to go.. don't simply believe what i said sometimes.. i could hardly tell you all what i wanna be, because you all never give me support! everytime when i say i wanna do something or when i tell you all what my dream is, what i receive is only the 'cold water' that you all pour!
without any positive/support, please do not show your 'concern' by telling me how i should do! (thanks)

back to the situation last night. should i blame my hp? the stupid hp! i only receive the sms at 3sth am! and then only i noticed that there's more than 30 missed calls!!

anyway, no matter what or who i should blame, i understand the feeling that being helpless,sorry...



allice tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment