~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

tired

feel tired recently.

no matter how many hours i sleep a night, i still feel that i have not enough sleep, even i change my sleeping time earlier to 10sth pm.

ya, rarely online at night. hence, the active TSL in FB seems like going to disappear. no more 'i.N.G.' appear in your FB homepage, as my status message could stay for 1 week unchanged.

heart is so tired after the pain. i could say nothing on this because this is the consequence of my stubbornness! i should listen to EH's advice, but i didn't. however, if i say that i have no regret on it, do you believe? if there's another chance for me to choose, i will still make the same decision to try. ok, this is me, the stubborn me, i never deny.

brain was the most pity part as it has to think of many things.

a good friend who i really treat with heart, has blocked me on her FB and MSN. i don't know how to describe my feel now, but this is her choice, i have to respect. someone asked me to ask her, but, sorry, my face is not thick enough, and i will not use my hot face to stick her cold buttock! (a phrase translated from chinese) i lost a good friend.

i will divorce end of July. Looking for a new job at the same time upgrading myself by taking some courses, although my financial status is not so stable yet. Was dilemma that time when my 'head' asked me to re-consider, and told me that i can take the course as part time, yea, sure the courses i will take is part time course! i need to have a job for survive, but i think my future is not there, a company with kind bosses and colleagues, where they always try to protect us, treat us like their kids. they don't know that kids need to fall down sometimes, then only know how to walk.

when everyone ask me whether i found a new job yet, my answer is i not really start my job searching. i have earlier sent my resume to a company at mid valley and went for interviews, and i found that i am really... really need to grow up!!

august is coming soon. joyce asked me to go home for a small rest at the same time accompany dad & mum for 1 or 2 weeks then only start with my new job if i found. her suggestion is to search at penang as i no need to worry about transport there because her SLK is there. or another choice, i can go to SG, can stay with her.but i am still waiting for the date to the new courses start.

actually plan to take MBA at UM, but the qualification is 3 years working experience after graduate. maybe, i can wait for another year??

my brain is busy with all this kind of nonsense!
worry this worry that, fan this fan that!
so funny! i want to stop it, but it seems like i cannot control myself to stop thinking.

luckily, i found a secret to make myself better and it works!!
thanks god! i am now driving my life to somewhere nice and colourful, although the sky is still dark, but don't forget that every car has its own lights!!

p(^.^)q



allice tan

2 comments:

Post a Comment