~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

nightmarezzzz

i wonder..
if i will have 'sleep-phobia' or 'dream-phobia'?

have been suffer from nightmare since 'last year' >.<
i thought it will be ok after Intermark thing, but it's not! i still suffer from nightmare every night now! and it's getting more & more scaring!

someone asked me what i dreamt, maybe the dream is trying to give me some 'sign' or notification, but what i dreamt?

i can't or should say i dare not tell anyone what's in my dream. i can only keep it for myself. i scare it will happen in real if i speak out. i do really scare.

2 years ago, i dreamt something similar, and my 2009 is the worst year in my life! i really scare if 2011 is going to be similar with 2009, i don't want!

god, please, 2009 is the worst already, please peace my life..



allice tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment