~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

Tear on the phone

I've forgot when is the last time I cried in the phone.

A moment ago, received call from ghost. I forgot to ask what's the purpose he called me. The topic we chat was all about the unhealthy me.

Not as usual, I did not greet his mother, did not 'scold' him matter what he said. He could sense that I've totally out of energy.

By advice and by force, he want me to go to see a doctor. I know his care and concern, I really know my friends are worry about my stomachache. So do myself.

Not I don't want to check. I did go to sunway medical centre to do some tests. However, the outcome is 'the reports show everything normal', even the doctor also cannot tell me why or what's wrong.

I've phobia since then. I dare not go for second time. Especially I'm alone. I like to think a lot. I really scare that if what I think is really happen, I'll not know how I'm going to face. Although I've promised some people that I'll go to do another round of medical check-up. Sorry friends, I really have no gut to do it.

Ghost asked me to post the photo of receipt and medicine after I go to see doctor later, else he will come to kidnap me to go after he finish work. lol

When it came to almost the end of the conversation, I dunno what's wrong with me, dunno what's running in my brain, I felt that my eyes were hot, and then the tears dropped.

Luckily, he was going to hang up the phone.. Haha..




allice tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment