~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

Thank you

was typing a long story about Friday night, but end up i deleted it.
yup, that's the night when i met someone at The Opera.

Thanks to Ghost who protect me from being disturbed by his wolf friends and safely sent me back to the roof top.
He knew that i met someone, and he did not say much, just accompanied me & did what he can do for me.

Thanks to Hazel who noticed something after i went back there but did not force me to tell anything.
i guess Evan told her what he heard when Ghost accompanied me go up to the 3rd floor. She asked me a question on Saturday when we were on our way to Klang meeting Evan & Alvin. She did not force me to tell anything when i used a question to answer her, 'Can i don't want to answer?'

Thanks Hazel, Evan & Alvin accompanied me the whole Saturday night singing K to let me release.
3 of them actually noticed the abnormal of me, but they just keep quiet & be at my side. i can really feel their care & concern. Really thanks them so much!

Mailbox, thank you as well.
The big brother, the one who came down to VIP area to 'bring me back' to roof top after Ghost sent me up & i disappeared again. He did not say much, just a simply sentence, "Don't watch anymore, it will only make you more sad".
Then, the next morning, as promised, he morning called me, fetch me to have my brunch & go office. He did not ask anything, just there to accompany me.

i'm really very lucky to have all these friends beside me. Thank you guys so much! really! i also don't know why i am so lucky to have you guys here! Buddha, Guan Yin, God, Jesus, Allah, thank you all so much for sending those friends for me. i really appreciate.



allice tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment