~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

The stupid

Being stupid again =.="'

I think I should not talk so much, but my brain can't control my heart and my mouth.
There's a quote in chinese, 'the clever uses mouth, and the stupid uses hand' means the clever person no need to do anything but just say it out and the stupid person will go to do the things.
They are the clever, and I'm the stupid. When they tell me how they are not satisfy, how they feel unfair or anything, they expect the stupid to bring out the issues, and always say will support me if I bring out. Not the first time, when the issues being bring out, I'm the only one who become the bad, those who said will support either disappear or choose to not say anything with the head facing down looking at own feet or table!!

Friends asked me why I'm so stupid, can't I just do my things and zip my mouth? There's just work, no need to put in my heart. So many times being hurt but still not yet learn the lesson?
Ya, I should learnt the lesson, but i always choose not to. I trust them as my friends, but I think they just treat me as colleague or one of the tools. Sad but it might be the truth.

Allice tan, wake up liao.. Don't be so naive.. Face the truth.. The world is cruel.. 





allice tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment