~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

030107

new sem started..

stil no mood 2 attend class, so i skipped my ecn class in de morning..
although i nt yt key in any course, although i'v no mood 2 attend class, i went 2 my fac..
luckily i went..

i attended my fr class then.. i met our new lecturers.. a pair of young couple.. they r different wif m.r cz they r nt fat n their eng very gd.. haha..
v met de husband 1st, at de sanggar there, then he asked us 2 follow him 2 our old mjp.. he is quite
'cute', like mr.b. n he walked very fast.. haha..
v met de wife in mjp.. she waited 4 us inside.. she is quite pretty.. hehe..
tis sem, onli tis pair of couple teachin us.. i think i'l miss mdm.c very much.. hopefully our new lecturers can help me in my poor fr lah!
i jz noticed tat my fr is very very very very very very very very very very very poor.. (cz last sem i jz feel tat my fr is very poor, nt very very ................... poor, :p )

0 comments:

Post a Comment