~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

310107

it has been quite a long time i din update my blog here..

i oso dunno wat i hv bz 4.. jz noticed tat my life is so so so bz..

now, no more time 4 me 2 take a nap in d afternoon.. s all my coursemates ( n even my lecturers ) noe tat--> allice aime dormir.. oui, j'aime dormir.. mais.. maintenant.. i hv no more time 2 sleep.. aiz..

mm.. now searching a room/hse.. cz i'm goin 2 move out next sem.. (i perfer tis sem if can) wat happened? y v suddenly wan 2 move out??
sth happened in my hse.. at 1st.. v jz beh syiok tat 'golden fish fatt' wan 2 build xtra room.. n then.. jane met sth.. n few days ago, is my turn.. dunno is i think 2 much o wat.. tat day i was sick..n.. i was so tired.. then i 4got 2 place my 护身符 bside my bed.. then...............

since all of my hsemates wil bac / go out on weekends, i think i muz find a place 2 go oso.. if my sis hse is available, then i wil enjoy my weekends at sunway.. hehe.. if nt, hopefully emma's hse o ah ma's hse can 收留 me loh..

hd been n wil b bz 4 my assignmentSS n testSS.. n next fri wil hv an exhibition at FEP.. hopefully tis project wil bring me some hapi memories.. cz my life now is so so so.. dunno how 2 say.. haiz..

our LOVELY MR BEAN n mrs bean gv us a test.. a very simple test.. simple til i wan 2 pass up a blank paper at 1st.. it is jz a comprehension n an essay.. tat essay.. nt recette n oso nt report!! all of us spot tat recette o report wil come out!! omg!!! comperehension n essay oso abt conseil.. wat is conseil?? i dunno wat is de meaning of conseil, how i do?? wat de use of studying til so late?? wat de use of memorized many things!! even grammar!! they din test us in our grmmar!! wat i hd mamorized bcame rubbish at tat moment!! poor gal..

mm... now at sunway, my sis hse.. wan 2 4get all tis.. n enjoyin my holidays here.. hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment