~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

070107

nobody at home when i bac fr sunway.. bell bac hometown not yet bac.. yul b a shopping queen.. jane dunno go where.. bored, so on9..

tis is de 1st time i chat wif my cousin.. really.. in my memories.. in tis 10++ yr, i nvr talk wif him.. if nt wrong, 1st time i talk wif him is x'mas eve of 2006.. v hang out 2gather wif another cousin.. went 2 sing K, went 2 watch movie, n celebrated x'mas at gurney.. although like tat, v din talk so much.. dunno wat 2 say actually.. haha.. i can talk many things wif fren, wif fren's fren,.. bt dunno wat 2 talk wif them, my cousins..

i noe, tis is my problem.. since sky n eric oso said like tat.. sky n eric r my primary schmates.. v tuition at same place.. bt v nvr talk 2 each other.. sure, v no contact each other when were at 2ndary sch.. i jz start 2 talk wif eric when v were at F6, when v met at apple garden, if not wrong.. n sky.. v stay in same taman somemore.. when 2ndary sch, every morning when i wait bus near my hse there, i saw him.. he walk 2 sch if nt wrong.. i noe is him, bt i din talk o even gv him a smile.. haha.. i jz start talk wif him after F6.. it's quite funny.. erm.. i think tat.. tis is not my problem actually.. bt since eric n sky said like tat, then, ok loh, tat's my problem loh..

i hv problem in communicate wif others? if like tat, y i can talk many things wif may ying, badguy, danny, lip chin, nicole, emma,...............?? y??

0 comments:

Post a Comment