~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

bye

going 2 move hse 2mr..

stil dunno where i'm going 2 stay..
bt i think is @ same block wif ah ma, suk wah them..

my temporary place 2 stay 4 tis april is @ yul's hse..
thx yul n bell 4 'shou liu' me.. & oso pey boon + wei jun, thx..

since v move out.. v hv no more streamyx..
cant on9 everyday..
dunno how our life wil b?
damn bored i think..
cant chat wif my dear frenz..
cant blog when i got mood 2 blog..
cant listen/download songs..
cant do many things..

OMG!! cant FISHING oso!!
Shit! no babel fish how i do my spanish homework?
without babel fish, how i can do translation??
my french, my spanish!! :'(

sigh..
dun wan 2 talk liao..
no mood liao..
so sad..

bye..
my room..
'ghost toilet'..
1542..
streamyx..
chinese uncle @ opposite hse..
indian uncle who 'scared' me when i alone at home tat saturday..
indian auntie who alwaz burn rubbish bside our hse..
2 Big Dogs of chinese uncle..
Hush Puppie ( dunno whose )..
crazy taxi uncle's wife..
'smelly river' bside our hse..
xiu keongSss..
lazy cats, especially tat big fat black 1..
bye 2 u all.. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment