~版权所有,翻印必究~. Powered by Blogger.

morning call

last wed.. i din sleep.. bz wif preparation 4 my presentation on thu..
i think abt 4sth, fren sms me.. ask 4 my help..
thought wat happened.. he wan me 2 morning call him when i wake up.. haha.. i din sleep tat day.. so tat's means i no need 2 morning call him loh.. i jz need 2 morning call him when i wake up mah! rite? kekeke...
no lah! i'm very gd 1! so i morning call him after i done ( actually nt completely done lah!) my thing.. bt.. unfortunately.. my morning call ineffective.. so pai sei i cant help him..

stil remember last time.. 1st sem at upm.. i morning call a fren almost everyday..
dunno my morning call got effect o nt lah! din ask him oso.. bt i hope tat those morning call can help him loh..
i was quite hardworking tat time.. bt nowadays.. . . . . . . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment